we are supermodern we are retroactive we are automatons
we are individuals we are whispers we are all you hear.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Digital Top Droppings

EDIT: I am doing this.


I have been writing little snips of prose in my phone's memo pad since I bought it. The pieces are not connected and sometimes they are songs, sometimes they are parts of a story I have to tell but haven't formed yet. These snips ('snippets' is way too matronly for me) are limited to 512 characters, which makes them perfect for... you guessed it, blog posts. So if you're reading this, should I post the snips from my cellphone onto this blog and maybe one day I'll turn a few of them into a fully connected story?

Oh and I know Moe (of Moesnoseknows fame) will say yes, but what about ... any one else?


((If there is one blog you should comment it is this one))

1 comment: